July 5th, 2008
In my opinion and based on the facts surrounding the fateful incident that transpired last June 7, 2008 at around 7:30 pm, robbery was not the motive in committing such crime due to the following reasons:
1. Robbery is always meticulously planned in order to ensure its success
2. Robbers know the details that may transpire before, during and after the robbery.
3. The victim is already identified even during its planning stage.
4. The primary intent of robbers is to take away money or personal property from their supposed victim.
5. Robbers make sure that no piece of evidence will be left at the scene of the crime in order to conceal their identity.
6. Since the purpose is to rob, as much as possible, robbers will not do any act that will attract attention from other persons.
7. Robbers normally choose appropriate place to undertake their plan.
Was these observed by the robbers before they committed the crime last June 7, 2008 at Naval, Biliran? The answer is a big NO.