August 5th, 2008
First Posted 08:01:00 AM 08/05/2008
Naval, Biliran — PAT JASON LEONES MERACAP Placed 4th in the June 2008 Architect Board Exam with an average rating of 81.40 percent. He is the son of former BILECO manager Engr. Paquito Y. Meracap and Ana Leones Meracap.
Pat went to Naval Central School for his primary education and earned his high school diploma in Cathedral School of La Naval. He is a graduate of Bachelor of Science in Architecture in University of San Carlos batch 2006.
Pat Jason Meracap
Right after graduation he undergo a 2-year training/experience in construction and design. Then he took a 2-month review in Cebu prior to the board exams in June.
Asked what made him to the top ten, he then firmly answered, ” Just study. Use and enhance your talent. Architecture is both art and science so you have to know the theories and applications and of course, drawing.”
“Right now I am currently attached with the architecture firm of JM Cañizares in Cebu. He’s my mentor and one of the best architects in Cebu. And from an apprentice maybe I’ll be promoted and become the Junior Officer Architect in our office”, he happily shared.
“I’ll be taking another board exam in Master Plumber this month. But i don’t really have specific plans yet. Maybe I’ll go abroad if given the opportunity”, he added.
A Piece of Advise
” To those who aspire of being a topnotch, well at the very start choose the course that you really like not the course that your parents want. study well and take time to relax as well. Its balancing studies and fun and you should be very good at what you intend to do in school. College is very different from high school so you have to take it seriously.
What’s the difference between engineering and architect?
“engineering is pure science . Architecture is both science and art. Engineers construct and take charge of how the bldg should be erected while architects design the building. We give life to its form, exteriors and we decide on what should be the shape of the building.
Pat Jason Meracap
Meanwhile, here’s the official list of the topnothcers in the June 2008 Architect Board Exam Topnotchers:
1. EMMANUEL FRANZ LISANDRO V MEDILLO PLAN UNIVERSITY OF SANTO TOMAS 84.60 %
2. ARTURO ISIDORO TOLENTINO JR. UNIVERSITY OF SANTO TOMAS 83.00 %
3. KRISTOFFER JOHN MANALO HARINA BATANGAS STATE UNIVERSITY-BATANGAS CITY 81.80 %
4. PAT JASON LEONES MERACAP UNIVERSITY OF SAN CARLOS 81.40 %
5. MARK KENNETH CALUZA FLORES SAINT LOUIS UNIVERSITY 81.00 %
6. MARIA ISAH CRISTINE GUINTO MENDOZA UNIVERSITY OF SANTO TOMAS 80.70 %
7. EMEREAULDINE TEÑIDO ELISEO UNIVERSITY OF SANTO TOMAS 80.50 %
8. GILBERT CONDE REVIL UNIVERSITY OF THE PHILIPPINES-DILIMAN 80.40 %
MARK JEFFREY SAMSON SIO UNIVERSITY OF SANTO TOMAS 80.40 %
9. ANYA ACEBRON RAQUIN UNIVERSITY OF SANTO TOMAS 80.20 %
10. ZALDY SORIANO IMPERIAL ADAMSON UNIVERSITY 79.50 %
The top performing schools (with 50 or more examinees and with at least 50% passing percentage) in the June 2008 Architect Licensure Examination are as follows:
RANK SCHOOL TOTAL NO. OF EXAM. TOTAL NO. PASSED PERCENTAGE PASSED
1 UNIVERSITY OF SANTO TOMAS 166 113 68.00%
2 UNIVERSITY OF SAN CARLOS 52 28 54.00%
Related Search Keywords:
- san carlos university 2012 bar exam passers
- 2012 bar passers of san carlos university
- university of san carlos law bar exam result 2013
- university of san carlos bar passers 2012
- university of san carlos bar 2013 passing percentage
- university of san carlos 2012 bar passers
- san carlos univeristy bar passers of 2012
- caluza architect
- blogs/comments about san carlos university
- bar passers university of san carlos
Tags: ARTURO ISIDORO TOLENTINO JR, BATANGAS STATE UNIVERSITY-BATANGAS CITY, EMMANUEL FRANZ LISANDRO V MEDILLO PLAN, June 2008 Architect Board Exam Topnotchers, KRISTOFFER JOHN MANALO HARINA, MARK KENNETH CALUZA FLORES, PAT JASON LEONES MERACAP, pictures, prc, University of San Carlos, UNIVERSITY OF SANTO TOMAS 166
Under Current Events 2,172 views