September 18th, 2008
Warm Christian Greetings!
The NIT Alumni Association will once again spearhead the 2008 Grand Alumni Homecoming on Sept. 27, 2008 in time also for the Fiesta Celebration of Naval. This year`s Host or celebrant is High School Batch `83 led by Hon. Eden Apolinar.
The activities lined-up for this year`s homecoming are the following:
Part I – 6:00 AM – Registration by Batches (1,000.00/batch)
Part II – 6:30 AM at NIT GYM – THANKS GIVING MASS with Fr. Delano Alcon Mocorro and Fr. Comellio Amante, both alumni of NIT as officiating Priest.
Part III – 8:00 AM – Town Parade starting from NIT grounds right after the mass. The route will be passing Vicentillo St. moving towards Bus Terminal then to Caneja St. going upward to Garcia St. then back to the NIT GYM for the continuation of more activities to follow.
Part IV – 9:30 AM – Opening Program ( a separate copy of the parts of the program will be distributed after the Mass to include the Socials in the evening).
10:00 AM – Canvassing of the Ms. Alumni Queen. The Committee thru popularity contest will canvass/count and identify all the candidates of the registered participating Batches. A 60 – 40 sharing has been agreed upon by the BOD of which proceeds of the 60% sharing will go to the funds of the Alumni Association of the other 40 % will be given back to the participating Batch during the Socials in the evening. The candidates will dance the Kuratsa Number during the Socials to ascertain who among themselves will be crowned Ms. Alumni Queen 08 and so on and forth.
As the general assembly takes place a discussion, amendments and/or revisions to the Associations Constitution and By-Laws will be tackled at the GYM. Election of the new 15-member Board of Directors follow at the new Audio Visual Room (AVR).
As the canvassing and assembly proceeds the rest of the members will enjoy the FUN GAMES that will be conducted by Host Batch ’83.
Part V – 6:00 PM – SOCIALS at the NIT Gymnasium
Dance.. Dance.. Dance..
11:00 PM – Coronation of Ms. Alumni Queen 2007
12:00 PM – End of the activity
All of the above activities will be a resounding success if your 100% attendance and the rest of your Batch mates in High School/College/Masterals/Etc. This is the moment where all our collective effort and assistance is being called upon by our Alma Mater while also enjoying the wonder and excitement of being together with our beloved batch mates and school mates to reminisce our golden memories during our school days here at our beloved Naval High School/Naval Institute of Technology.
If there be any problem, don’t hesitate to tell me and/or consult as so we can be of help to you and your Batch. I can be reach at Celfon Numbers 09166231111 (Globe). 09219726115 (Smart) or at Telephone Numbers 500-9182/9597 and my email address: avdurano_9569(at)yahoo(dot)com.
Many thanks in advance and let the spirit of a True NITeans shower on us!
In service to the Alumni,
Alton Vermug Durano
Related Search Keywords:
- sample program for alumni homecoming
- sample alumni homecoming program
- sample program grand alumni homecoming
- sample program alumni homecoming
- sample program of alumni homecoming
- sample of alumni homecoming theme
- sample program for grand alumni homecoming
- sample program grand alumni
- sample program for 1st grand alumni homecoming
- sample opening program for alumni homecoming
Under Current Events 2,280 views